Friday, August 25, 2006

Thoughts About Raymond Gutierrez

Good morning!!!

I'm so sick of Jigz! I'm so tired listening to his very annoying statements. His approach is very harsh for most of us. No wonder why most of the agents would rather stay home than attending his class, hmmmmph!!! Chris, Dennis and Mon are planning to resign. Valerie already served her resignation last night. I am not sure up to when can I survive this. There are lots of nice people within the account like the ambassadors Brian, Tin and Jei.

Well, that's enough. I just wanna share my sweet thoughts, not the bitter ones. I think that Raymond Gutierrez is cute! I know he's gay and I don't care. I really think he's cute. I saw the new Bench billboard along EDSA. He posed along with his twin brother Richard who's more popular than him. He's very charming indeed and more often than not, people won't see this charm in him. During his first appearances on the television, never have I expected that I'll be admiring him because he's sooo gay! But now, oh men, he rocks my world. Etchoza!!!

Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home