Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Love Is The Funniest

Just came from work!!! My eyes sore but I still managed to write this blogpost. I arrived earlier than expected. It's not that hard to travel when it's not raining.

It's my third training day with Teri. We've had so much fun and we made fun of Love. I think that she's the funniest person on our batch in the most natural way. We joked about her farting and other stuffs.

As far as I can remember, we discussed about adjectives, subject and verb agreement as well five elements of speech. Each day is enjoyable. Two more days to go and we'll receive our certificate of completion considering that we pass this course. I'm optimistic about our batch however, Mother Mitch and Zha has been dropped on the class already since they weren't able to accomplish the necessary requirements.

I just can't wait for tomorrow. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home