Monday, July 17, 2006

First Day High!

Good evening!

It's my first training day with SITEL. It feels like I'm on my first day in school again. It's not actually SITEL who conducts the training but the firm called TelePerformance. The name of our facilitator is Miss Teri Gutierrez. She's so nice and she pays attention to us individually. I like the course so much and so far, I really think that it's very interesting and fun at the same time.

It's my first time to go to Makati which is work related. My feet are so tired and I'm not really familiar with the cross streets and tall buildings which surrounds the training area located in Ateneo Professional School Building. Together with Blue, we've met some nice co-trainee. As far as I can remember, the names of my co-trainees are as follows: Steph, Sage, Zha, Chris, Rod, Michelle, Mother Mitch, Love, Gilbert, Maru, Rhine, another Brian, Dennis, Vilma, Veronica and I'm so sorry to other I've forgotten. One of the nicest is Sage, she's a lesbian and she's proud to be one. She's very friendly, in fact, I'm gonna lend her my copy of Grease 1 & 2.


Our attire should be smart cashual. We are required to wear slacks and leather shoes. I hope to buy a new one as soon as I get my first salary.

Bye for now, need to wake up early tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home