Tuesday, July 18, 2006

3 Adjectives That Describes Me Best

It's my second training day with Miss Teri. I'm one of the earliest bird to arrive thats why she gave me an "eraser" for a prize. Today, she gave us our participant's manual where all the topics that we'll discuss for the course is compiled.

The first exercise we did as far as I can remember is the spontaneous speaking exercise. With this exercise, we need to answer a certain question being shown on the projector. Unfortunately, I got the first question. The question goes like this, if my closest friend would describe me in three adjectives, what would that be? I said that I'm fun to be with, creative and mysterious. The reason I said that I'm mysterious is because my friends may know so much things about me, but there are things that I do not disclose, secrets that will be kept forever. Aside from the enjoyable exercise, we also discussed organization & structures, building confidence & assertiveness, blending, enunciation, accent neutralization and other important things.

I'm looking forward on out third training day tomorrow. I hope that it will be as enjoyable as the past two meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home