Friday, July 21, 2006

95% For Foundation Training

I'm so glad that the foundation is already over. One reason to be happy is beacause I got 95% average for my over-all performance. The passing grade is 85%, so it means that I did it well. I'm very satisfied with my exam results as well as the mock interview. I enjoyed the mock interview a lot. Teri asked me questions like: "To you, what are the three most important topics that we have discussed?", "If SITEL would give you a chance to work in the US, will you give it a try?" and lastly is "Given all means to travel the world, what country would you like to visit?". Answering these questions are not just challenges, I also enjoy answering all of them in a more organized and structured manner.

Today's our contract signing with SITEL, so after we finish our Foundation Training, we headed to SITEL's head office in Robinson's Pioneer.

It's my off tomorrow and I am so tired now, so I guess I have all the time in the world to pay on my sleep credits. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home