Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bonding Moment With Gel

Hello everybody!

We've had a refresher course today with our QA's Gel and Noreen. It's a short refresher course for current promos on our products, the One-Time Free 60 Minutes for Long Distance Direct first time users and the Refer-A-Friend Promo. Together with my fellow agents, Annie, Lew, Leo and Francis, it was conducted for us to be more cautious and careful with every calls and transactions. The course somehow helped us to manifest the quality on each calls we receive per day. I'm kinda excited to work on my shift this Friday. I hope that I could apply it well.

After the training, Gel and I went to Gateway (the mall endorsed by my favorite Kris Aquino), withdrawn money from I-Bank ATM and took our lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken located outside the mall. It was a bonding moment for us. We've shared a lot of things about our views on love life. She has her own issue in the office. Someone claims to have a long time crush on her, and it was El Cid. He's now with Ryder that's why the code of conduct is applicable no more. Gel disclosed her feelings about the situation and I think that she's confused on what she'll do if ever that she falls for Cid. For now, she loves the feeling of being liked by someone, someone's not that bad looking at all.... and possesses some sort of cuteness in some cultures. There's just one problem, Gel is totally free and no commitment at all while Cid has a girlfriend. Oh boy...I can really say that men are polygamous in nature. Goodluck on whatever decision she'll make.


I am enjoying my new hair now. After we stroll, I went to SM North EDSA to have my haircut at David's at Carpark. The name of the hairdresser is Len and she did great on my hair. I said that I wanted my hair to be semi-mohawk and she did it right. Now I know where to go whenever I wanted to have that style!

Mac keeps calling me on my mobile. He wants me to go by their house in Bulacan. I can't decide. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home