Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pink Life

Good afternoon!

It's Saturday and tonight will be Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition's Big Night. Who'll be the Big Teen Winner? Hmmm, I hope it's Gerald.I'm currently downloading dance tracks Pink Life by Gyskard and Dove (I'll Be Loving You) by Moony. These are club music popular among people of Malate. These are gay music and it actually reminds me of Pau. I've asked him the titles of these tracks and he immediately answered me. I'm a bit sad coz Pao no longer text me. I honestly miss him. I don't know, maybe we're not just meant for eachother.

Last night, I didn't go to work coz I don't feel like answering calls. Janice called me up last night and she told me that her basic salary is 17 thousand which is much higher than what I'm earning now, that made me decide not to work last night. My resignation is not until the 18th of June. I wanna resign as soon as I get my salary on the 14th. Things are getting hopeless for people in ABS-CBNi. Those whose ranks got elevated will go back to their original jobs.

Later this day, Red will inform me if we'll go out coz JP, one of the forumer is here in Manila. He's cute but I think he's small. I wanna meet him coz he's one of the funniest forumer in Pinoycentral.

Byers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home