Saturday, April 01, 2006

Mango From Tin-Tin

I've just eaten the mango that Tin-Tin gave me. It's a big piece but it's not that sweet, a bit sour. I really appreciate her gift, she gave it to me as a favor of swapping a shift for a day with her. I enjoyed the mango. Thanks Tin!

Before going home, I dropped by the mall to buy a shirt. I've planned to buy a polo shirt in Penshoppe which I think is perfect for summer. UInforunately, no size available for me. So I tried going to Oxygen where summer clothes can be bought in a cheaper rate than that of People Are People where I usually buy my clothes. I saw this cute violet-pink stripe shirt which is really perfect fit for me and it kinda fits my personality. I'm excited to wear it tomorrow coz we're going to Enchanted Kingdom after my shift until 10:30AM.

I'm now listening to Stick With You by The Pussycat Dolls. The tune is good. Some sort of Mariah , J.Lo and Destiny's Child combined. What else? Hmmmm.... During my shift today, I'm not in the mood to work coz I have toothache. I really hate it. I'm not in the mood to talk, to think, to eat, to post on the forum, and everything else. Thank God there's mefenamic acid. I've already taken 3 tablets of this pain reliever within a period of about 16 hours, I'm not sure if this thing is bad or not. Whatever!!!

Later tonight, Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Big Winner will be announced. I'm kinda excited who's gonna be the winner for this Big Night. I hope Keanna will be the one!!! I'll be posting the winner after the Big Night on ABS-CBN channel 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home